2013 Will Rogers Institute Neonatal Ventilator and Pulmonary Grant Program Application The mission of the neonatal equipment program is to be the national leader in providing grants for the purchase of ventilator equipment and critical care pulmonary services to hospitals throughout the United States.
Deadline - Now Closed for 2013
Since 1936, the Will Rogers Institute has been known as the charity funding research and education in cardio-pulmonary health. Currently, WRI partners with medical schools and hospitals around the United States on training and research projects. In recent years, WRI developed a new program to partner with hospitals providing critical care to premature infants.
Last year, the Will Rogers Institute committed $400,000 in grants for neonatal intensive care. The money will provide much needed equipment such as critical airway carts, Neopuff™ infant resuscitators, incubators, inhaled nitric oxide therapy technology and Omni Beds. (Click here for a list of hospitals that received grants)
If you represent a hospital and would like to apply for a grant, please take into consideration the following criteria before submitting an application:
We will evaluate all requests in a fair and unbiased manner, with the objective to place as many ventilators as our annual budget will allow, with the ultimate goal of saving as many babies lives as possible.
- Must be a hospital in the United States (not one of the territories).
- Your hospital has an intensive care neonatal unit.
- Your hospital has not received a grant from Will Rogers Institute in the last five years.
- Your hospital has a need for neonatal pulmonary equipment or funding for a life-saving program serving premature babies with a pulmonary disorder.
- Your request will not exceed $50,000 and the money requested is for a specific purpose, not part of a larger fund-raising campaign.
Email application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If more space is needed than the application provides, please feel free to send additional documents.