how to apply
Thank you for your interest in the Will Rogers Institute Neonatal Equipment Grant Program. Our mission is to fund hospitals across the United States in need of new neonatal equipment. To date, the Will Rogers Institute has provided over $2.9 million to 78 facilities and we are looking forward to adding more facilities this year. If you represent a hospital and would like to apply for a grant, please see the following criteria before submitting an application:
• Be a hospital in the United States (not one of the territories)
• Have an intensive care neonatal unit
• Wait one year after receiving a WRI Grant to reapply (i.e. cannot have received a 2014 WRI Grant)
• Demonstrate a need for neonatal equipment requested
• Submit a request that does not exceed $50,000 and have a specific purpose for the grant This year all applications will be completed on-line. We recommend that you print a blank copy of the application, gather all supporting documentation, and complete the application on-line once all information has been gathered. The current system will not allow partial applications to be saved on-line. If the web browser is closed, all previously entered material will be lost. We are working to create a more streamlined system and anticipate login accessibility for 2015.
The application process is now in review. We are no longer accepting applications. Recipients will be notified by April 15 with the outcome of their application. The next application period will begin October 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016.
For more information on our program, please email email@example.com.